How To Free Download and Guide To Install AALinQ Car Music Player App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AALinQ Car Music Player software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AALinQ Car Music Player on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AALinQ Car Music Player app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AALinQ Car Music Player logo to start download
Q & A Of AALinQ Car Music Player With Features & Using Method
Use it through AUX jack, Bluetooth or GROM car specific hardware.
– No advertising or spying. Free to use.
– 5 band equalizer on all supported devices (2.3+)
– Large fonts and icons, bright colors for in car use
– Gestures/swipe control of the playback, random and other functions
– Create dynamic (on-the-go) playlists from any folder(s) or stations
– Swipe left right for track change
– Large track seeking bar
– 3D cover art animation
– Auto switch to Playing Now screen
– Bluetooth controls supported
– Lock screen controls displayed
– Non-ASCII charsets supported
– When connected to GROM HW and Bluetooth, choose which quality of the stream you want (icon next to time slider)
– FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, AAC, MP3 supported
– Automatic cover art download
– Gapless (almost) playback
– Browsing available by: Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists and All Songs
– Fast navigation by Folders, Artists, Albums, Playlists via gesture up and down in Playing Now screen
For best integration with your car stereo- use GROM hardware interface (http://gromaudio.com) and get digital clear sound, charge and full control from the factory radio.
To enable USB Streaming to GROM HW simply exit the AALinQ app and run your favorite music app.
To enable GROM connect: Attach phone to GROM USB device and start any song in AALinQ
When connected to GROM via USB and Bluetooth, use route button next to time slider to switch between digital USB and Bluetooth A2DP streaming.
With GROM direct car interface the operation is simple for music tracks:
1. Disk 1 is a On-The-Go playlist. Disk 2 is the first playlist, Disk 3 is second and so on
2. Titles and cover art displayed in player in portrait in and landscape mode
3. Full control from either AALinQ or GROM. Player stays in sync with stereo all the time
Troubleshooting when used with GROM interface:
1. Make sure you have latest firmware installed from http://gromaudio.com/software-usb2.html or http://gromaudio.com/software-usb3.html
2. On older phones (2.3.x) to operate you will need to turn USB Debugging option ON (Settings->Application->Development), follow suggestions from AALinQ
3. Submit support ticket if nothing helps http://gromaudio.com/support.html
Note: AALinQ works best with GROM-USB2P, GROM-AND2 or GROM-MST3 module installed in your vehicle.
Note: GROM-USB2P and GROM-MST3 must be updated to the latest firmware for all features to work
WRITE_SETTINGS – changes in Media DB for non ASCII characters support
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – cover art extraction
INTERNET – GROM connection and cover art update
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AALinQ Car Music Player Software
Disclaimer for AALinQ Car Music Player App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AALinQ Car Music Player software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AALinQ Car Music Player apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AALinQ Car Music Player app.