How To Free Download and Guide To Install Ace Stream Media App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Ace Stream Media software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Ace Stream Media on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Ace Stream Media app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Ace Stream Media logo to start download
Q & A Of Ace Stream Media With Features & Using Method
Ace Stream Media is a multi functional multimedia application with the following features:
– Full-featured multimedia player and media server, with support for P2P data storage and transfer protocols, with convenient content cataloging and the ability to use local and external databases, with presets and plugins, user settings and recommendations, with filters and equalizer, and many other features
– Playback of any video and audio files, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC, as well as playback of network streams that are broadcasted via the Ace Stream, BitTorrent, HTTP(S) protocol, RTMP, FTP, etc. All codecs are included, without the need for separate downloads. Subtitles, teletext and closed captions are supported.
– Watching online huge number of broadcasts (TV channels, sports and cybersport broadcasts, user-generated channels, movies, cartoons, etc.), which are broadcasted in P2P networks, with a level of audiovisual quality and stream stability, in many ways surpassing all existing broadcasts in Internet, which are broadcasted using standard technologies (unicast).
– Play torrents online with single click without waiting for content download
– Listen to high quality radio and music online, in lossless formats
– Watch content on remote devices (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.) over such communication protocols as AirPlay, Google Cast and others
Note: In this release the default output format in settings is set to “auto”, which means that the stream is transcoded when playing video in MKV container with AC3 codec on devices and players with no support for this audio codec (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.). This leads to considerable delays when starting playback and increases response when seeking (especially on low-powered devices). Therefore, if your remote device or player supports AC3 audio codec, then you can go to settings and switch the output format to something more convenient.
Important! To maximize the comfort and stability of the broadcast, when playing content from P2P networks (BitTorrent / Ace Stream) on a remote device, use Ace Cast communication. To use Ace Cast it is necessary that the Ace Stream application is installed on the device from which the broadcast will be transmitted, as well as on the device on which the broadcast will be played.
Ace Stream Media is an aggregate application which contains the following products:
– Ace Stream Engine (Server) is a universal multimedia stream manager which uses the most advanced P2P technologies for efficient data storage and transmission (MIT License, https://github.com/acestream/acestream-engine-android)
– Ace Media Library – an improved modification of the most popular cross-platform multimedia player “VLC media player”, with support for P2P-protocols and additional functionality. Distributed as open source (GPLv3 or later, https://github.com/acestream/ace-media-library-android)
– Ace Stream TV service – module for Android TV, for viewing broadcasts in the system “Live Channels” application (module for Android TV Input Framework, https://source.android.com/devices/tv)
Attention! Ace Stream Media does not contain any video and audio content, including links to such content. This application is intended solely for cataloging and/or playing by the user personal content (which is either owned by him or is at his disposal), as well as for playing other legal content, including content that is freely available on the Internet, by self-adding such content (video, audio, photos, texts or any other materials) in the application.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Ace Stream Media Software
Disclaimer for Ace Stream Media App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Ace Stream Media software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Ace Stream Media apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Ace Stream Media app.