How To Free Download and Guide To Install ACLS Pretest App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ACLS Pretest software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ACLS Pretest on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ACLS Pretest app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ACLS Pretest logo to start download
Q & A Of ACLS Pretest With Features & Using Method
*The content in this app is based on the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines as published by the American Heart Association (AHA) and determined in conjunction with the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).*
No network connection required!
ACLS Pretest was developed by physicians, nurses, and paramedics. These medical professionals have actually performed codes; they know what it feels like to perform chest compressions, push epinephrine, and use shock paddles.
ACLS Pretest has the content you need to be confident during a code.
Content and Features:
• 350+ practice questions with rationale; immediate feedback to help you learn
• 20+ algorithms tell you the best course of action so you always know what to do next
• Megacode simulators test your knowledge of the material in real-world scenarios
• Accurate definitions for the 100 key terms most often used in advanced critical care and resuscitation
• Full length ACLS, BLS, and PALS provider manuals based on AHA guidelines
• Progress tracking dashboard tells you what you’ve mastered and where to improve
Don’t simply pass the ACLS exam. Let the ACLS Pretest app help you become more confident during a code and learn how to provide lifesaving care when it matters.
Need help? Our Customer Success team is available from 8am to 6pm CST, Monday-Friday. Contact us through the app’s support section for a response within 24 hours.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ACLS Pretest Software
Disclaimer for ACLS Pretest App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ACLS Pretest software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ACLS Pretest apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ACLS Pretest app.