How To Free Download and Guide To Install ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper logo to start download
Q & A Of ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper With Features & Using Method
ActionDash gets its usage data directly from Android, so using it has no impact on your battery. Upon installing ActionDash you’ll already have more than a week’s worth of usage history to look at!
ActionDash aims to be helpful to everyone, whether you’re actively looking reduce your device usage or not. Its beautiful animations and visualizations give you full insight into how often you’re using your phone and in what ways.
Some of ActionDash’s power user enhancements and customizations include:
• Focus mode allows you to block troublesome apps
• Set daily app usage limits
• Usage Assistant, an intelligent, ever-present notification that provides live & contextual device usage stats
• Optionally secure ActionDash via biometric/fingerprint authentication (just like your banking app)
• Unlimited usage history
• Processes and stores all data on your device, so does not use mobile data
• Alternate themes including dark and AMOLED black
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be 3am (handy for people who go to bed late)
• Options to include apps such as Daydream, Google Play Services, Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
• Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later
Privacy as a feature
As has been true since we first started selling apps in 2012, our business model is simple: we sell software to happy customers, and do our best to never so much as be in possession of your data.
ActionDash is no different. Your private usage data never leaves your device, either to ourselves or 3rd parties, with the sole exception of manual backups you yourself trigger.
We hope you enjoy ActionDash (short for “Action Dashboard” and “Action Dash”), and the insights it brings you about your device usage 😀
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper Software
• Stability fix using Android 11.
New in v6.0:
• 🆕 App pausing, allowing you to prevent the use of an app until tomorrow.
• 🆕 Launcher widget (requires use of Action Launcher).
Full details! https://blog.actionlauncher.com/a4a839b23e87
Disclaimer for ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing & Screen Time helper app.