How To Free Download and Guide To Install Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. logo to start download
Q & A Of Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. With Features & Using Method
Add-On for SMS Backup & Restore – Allows the app to:
– Automatically upload to Google Drive.
– Automatically upload to Dropbox.
– Send automated emails after a backup.
This app does not appear in the list of apps in the phone launcher. It is used by the SMS Backup & Restore app and gets opened from the “Backup Settings” screen of that app.
It may not work with all devices as the Google Play Services may not be available. Please get in touch with us if you have problems.
This app only has access to its own folder and does not have access to other Dropbox folders.
Check the “Use Browser for Authentication” if you want to use your default/external browser for authentication rather than the built-in functionality.
All the settings on the screen are dependent on the Mail Service Provider that you use. The details about the service can be found on the provider’s site. Some of the common ones are linked at the bottom of this section.
• Sender Email Address: The email address from which the email should be sent.
• Recipient Email Address: The email address of the recipient. If you are sending the email to yourself then this will be the same as the Sender Email Address.
• SMTP Server: The HostName/IP Address of the email SMTP server. For example: smtp.gmail.com for Gmail.
• Port: The port used by the SMTP server. Normally 25/465/587. For example: 465 for Gmail.
• Security: The security used for connecting to the SMTP server. Use SSL/TLS for Gmail.
• Require Login: Checked if the SMTP server needs you to authenticate before sending emails. Check this for
• User Name: The user name required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your email address.
• Password: The password required to authenticate with the SMTP server. For Gmail, its your Gmail password. If you use 2-step authentication in Gmail, you’ll need to generate an application specific password.
• Subject: The subject for the email.
• Body: The message content for the email.
This App needs access to the following:
• Network communication: To connect to Email/Dropbox/Google servers.
• Your accounts: Used for Google Drive account setup.
• View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to upload when there is no network connectivity.
• Test access to Protected Storage: To read the Backup file on the SD card.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. Software
Better handling of network dropout when uploading to Dropbox
Better handling of Wi-Fi dropouts when app is set to upload only on Wi-Fi
Better messaging when upload is skipped due to network restrictions
Better deletion of older files on Dropbox
Better handling of deleted files in Google Drive
New permission for Wi-Fi connection information required to better handle network dropouts.
Disclaimer for Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Add-On – SMS Backup & Restore. app.