How To Free Download and Guide To Install Adobe Connect App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Adobe Connect software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Adobe Connect on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Adobe Connect app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Adobe Connect logo to start download
Q & A Of Adobe Connect With Features & Using Method
Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices.
The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch and manage meetings – controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PDF documents, and even video from your online library. Use your tablet to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for both smartphones and tablets:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for tablets:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Android: Version 4.4 or higher. Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Adobe Connect Software
Fixed camera streaming permission exception
Fixed photo sharing on Android tablets
Fixed meeting stuck on “Connecting” for APAC hosted servers
Disclaimer for Adobe Connect App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Adobe Connect software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Adobe Connect apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Adobe Connect app.