How To Free Download and Guide To Install Age of Civilizations Lite App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Age of Civilizations Lite software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Age of Civilizations Lite on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Age of Civilizations Lite app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Age of Civilizations Lite logo to start download
Q & A Of Age of Civilizations Lite With Features & Using Method
• Full version:
– Earth | [342 Provinces]
– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 191 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Age of Civilizations Lite Software
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of icons
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New: Map Scale 400%, 300%
New language: Italiano
New Scenario: Modern World 13 Civilizations
New language: 日本語
New language: Français
AI improvements: Diplomacy
AI Difficulty balance
New language: 한국어
New: Settings -> Landscape
New: Settings -> Show order of moves
New language: Deutsch
Disclaimer for Age of Civilizations Lite App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Age of Civilizations Lite software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Age of Civilizations Lite apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Age of Civilizations Lite app.