How To Free Download and Guide To Install AI Benchmark App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AI Benchmark software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AI Benchmark on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AI Benchmark app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AI Benchmark logo to start download
Q & A Of AI Benchmark With Features & Using Method
Is your smartphone capable of running the latest Deep Neural Networks to perform these AI-based tasks? Does it have a dedicated AI Chip? Is it fast enough? Run AI Benchmark to professionally evaluate its AI Performance!
AI Benchmark measures the speed, accuracy and memory requirements for several key AI and Computer Vision algorithms. Among the tested solutions are Image Classification and Face Recognition methods, Neural Networks used for Image Super-Resolution and Photo Enhancement, AI models predicting text and performing Bokeh Effect Rendering, as well as algorithms used in autonomous driving systems. The visualization of the algorithms’ outputs allows to assess their results graphically and to get to know the current state-of-the-art in various AI fields.
In total, AI Benchmark consists of 46 tests and 14 sections provided below:
Section 1. Classification, MobileNet-V2
Section 2. Classification, Inception-V3
Section 3. Face Recognition, MobileNet-V3
Section 4. Parallel Model Execution, 8 x MobileNet-V2
Section 5. Optical Character Recognition, CRNN
Section 6. Photo Deblurring, PyNET
Section 7. Image Super-Resolution, VGG19
Section 8. Image Super-Resolution, SRGAN
Section 9. Bokeh Effect Rendering, U-Net
Section 10. Semantic Segmentation, DeepLabV3+
Section 11. Parallel Segmentation, 2 x DeepLabV3+
Section 12. Image Enhancement, DPED ResNet
Section 13. Text Completion, LSTM
Section 14. Memory Limits, SRCNN
Besides that, one can load and test their own TensorFlow Lite deep learning model in the PRO Mode.
Note: Hardware acceleration is supported on all mobile SoCs with dedicated NPUs and AI accelerators, including Qualcomm Snapdragon, HiSilicon Kirin, Samsung Exynos and MediaTek Helio / Dimensity chipsets. Starting from AI Benchmark v4, one can also enable GPU-based AI acceleration on older devices in the settings (“Accelerate” -> “Enable GPU Acceleration”, OpenGL ES-3.0+ is required).
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AI Benchmark Software
2. NNAPI-1.2 compatible Neural Networks added.
3. The total number of tests increased to 46.
4. Native hardware acceleration on Snapdragon and Exynos SoCs using the Hexagon NN / Eden delegates.
5. Extended accuracy measurements.
6. DSP / NPU throttling tests (PRO mode).
7. Running custom TFLite models (PRO mode).
8. Optimizations for low-RAM devices.
9. GPU-based AI acceleration is available on devices with OpenGL ES 3.0+ support.
Disclaimer for AI Benchmark App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AI Benchmark software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AI Benchmark apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AI Benchmark app.