How To Free Download and Guide To Install AIG Travel Assistance App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AIG Travel Assistance software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AIG Travel Assistance on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AIG Travel Assistance app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AIG Travel Assistance logo to start download
Q & A Of AIG Travel Assistance With Features & Using Method
With increasing travel security and health risks, navigating the world of domestic or international travel requires a new level of sophistication in order to stay safe and secure. Whether it’s prior to travel, during the trip, or after the return home, our secure, member-only travel assistance app* provides member policyholders with convenient access to in-depth travel, security and health information 24/7/365.
*Features vary by policyholder access. Contact your agent, broker or AIG representative to learn more. Must be connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
· One-touch ‘Help’ Phone Button connects travelers directly to emergency travel assistance.
· Assistance ID card can be accessed via the app in the event the physical card is forgotten or lost.
· Security Travel Alerts contain security level developments that may affect your travel destination(s) (subscribed travel alerts will be sent to the registered user’s email address).
· Online travel safety videos and knowledge tests provide basic tools and information to be an aware, organized and prepared traveler with the ability to email the certificate of completion.
· Check-in feature allows for travelers to let trusted contacts know that they safely arrived at their destination while traveling.
· Country Reports and City Guides provide key information on political conditions, security issues, travel logistics, cultural factors, contact details and health advisories with the ability to favorite reports and guides.
· Provider Directory contains contact information for healthcare providers in various locations around the world with a map view and ability to turn on GPS and locate providers nearby. Members have the option to rate and share comments about the medical provider (feedback will not be made public and will only be shared with AIG Travel).
· Medical Translations tool translates medical terms and phrases into multiple languages.
· Drug Brand Equivalency tool generates drug brand names and their equivalent names for multiple countries.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AIG Travel Assistance Software
• New currency converter with daily exchange rates
• New “My Trips” feature for policyholders to add travel itineraries
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Disclaimer for AIG Travel Assistance App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AIG Travel Assistance software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AIG Travel Assistance apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AIG Travel Assistance app.