How To Free Download and Guide To Install AIO Launcher App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AIO Launcher software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AIO Launcher on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AIO Launcher app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AIO Launcher logo to start download
Q & A Of AIO Launcher With Features & Using Method
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather – current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications – standard android notifications;
* Player – when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps – frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps – the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts – quick contacts;
* Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
* Timer – timer start buttons;
* Mail – list of received emails;
* Notes – list of your notes;
* Tasks – list of tasks;
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS – latest news;
* Twitter – all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar – upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
* Finance – stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator – simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder – record, play and share audio;
* System monitor – RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic – shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change the font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the “+” icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Outlook:
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings – Applications – Settings – Default applications – Settings – Manager – AIO Launcher
If notification widget don’t work on MIUI:
Settings – Battery & performance – Manage apps’ battery usage – Choose apps – AIO Launcher – No restrictions
If app widgets don’t work on MIUI or you can’t open notification via built-in Notifications widget:
Go to the application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click “Other permissions” and enable “Display pop-ups when running in the background” option.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AIO Launcher Software
* Frequent apps widget can be swiped to switch between categories
* Option to enable category signs in app buttons and icons
* My Apps widget can be automatically filled with applications of a certain category by tapping on it while it is empty
* There is an option to change the category in the long tap application editing menu
Disclaimer for AIO Launcher App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AIO Launcher software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AIO Launcher apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AIO Launcher app.