How To Free Download and Guide To Install AirServer Connect App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AirServer Connect software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AirServer Connect on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AirServer Connect app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AirServer Connect logo to start download
Q & A Of AirServer Connect With Features & Using Method
• No audio support due to lack of system audio capture support in Android
As a teacher you can freely move around with your device in hand, making it easier to engage students, allowing them to share ideas and collaborate with the rest of the class.
In business you can connect seamlessly in the meeting room, boardroom or anywhere you need to make that big impression.
Developers can record tutorials and apps at outstanding quality when used with AirServer.
As a gamer you can play your favorite games on a big screen, alone or with friends, side by side and record your triumphs.
At home, AirServer allows you to mirror games, apps and share photos with friends and family on a big screen.
• Project to multiple AirPlay receivers, in sync, at the same time
• Outstanding picture quality
• Better performance when compared to Miracast and Chromecast
• Built in QR Code scanner to enable connectivity with AirServer on a restricted network
• Android 5.0 and newer
AirServer Connect is brought to you by:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AirServer Connect Software
Fixed PIN prompt behavior when connecting for the first time.
Disclaimer for AirServer Connect App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AirServer Connect software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AirServer Connect apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AirServer Connect app.