How To Free Download and Guide To Install aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor logo to start download
Q & A Of aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor With Features & Using Method
* Ip camera Viewer – Use as both ip camera viewer and ip camera monitor
* Supports most brands – Amcrest, Axis, Foscam, Dahua, Reolink, Hikvision, generic onvif and many more. If your camera supports rtsp or http protocol, it’s most likely compatible.
* Smart alerts – Alert only when matters. Accurately detect person, animal and vehicles
* Pre-recording – 10 seconds Pre-record Motion Detection. You don’t miss the moments before the motion
* Flexible setup options – Use any device as just monitor or receiver or both. We recommend using your spare phone or tablet at home as monitor and your primary phone as viewer.
* Unlimited Free Cloud storage – Using Google photos get unlimited free cloud storage even for 24/7 continous video recording. Also, supports Google drive upload.
* Smartthings and Alexa Notify Integration
* Customizable Activity Zone for each camera
* Continuous video recording(experimental) – Unlimited storage via Google photos
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor Software
* Fixed video not playing issue
Disclaimer for aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the aiwatch – opensource ip camera viewer/monitor app.