How To Free Download and Guide To Install AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker logo to start download
Q & A Of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker With Features & Using Method
AlcoDroid also provides an estimate of your blood alcohol content (BAC) based on the drinks you’ve logged, plots your BAC development in a chart and indicates when you get below the legal limit or back to sobriety.
Widgets are available to display your current BAC on the home screen.
Named a Top Alcoholism App of 2015 in Healthline: http://www.healthline.com/health/addiction/top-alcoholism-iphone-android-apps
AlcoDroid also allows you to:
– show, edit and export your drink logbook
– chart your drinking habits daily, weekly or monthly
– display and export daily, weekly and monthly alcohol consumption statistics
– set your drinking goal (e.g. 21 standard drinks per week, SD/w) and see how your drinking matches the goal
– setup your own list of “drink presets” to log your drinks fast
– pin the most frequently used drinks to the main screen to log your drinks by two clicks
– share your status and BAC chart on Facebook, by e-mail etc
Supports US, imperial and metric units. Alcohol intake can be displayed in standard drinks (US, UK, CA, AU), grams or milliliters per week or day.
For feedback and support, visit AlcoDroid on Facebook.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker Software
Disclaimer for AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AlcoDroid Alcohol Tracker app.