How To Free Download and Guide To Install Alea Air App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Alea Air software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Alea Air on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Alea Air app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Alea Air logo to start download
Q & A Of Alea Air With Features & Using Method
Alea Air replaces standard supply registers with sensor-equipped registers that automatically measure each room’s dynamic conditions and optimally balance air distribution throughout the home.
Key Benefits to Users:
Alea’s smart vents work with your existing HVAC system to allocate the right amount of conditioned air to the right rooms at the right time.
Alea monitors for the presence of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and automatically sends an alert if the air quality declines.
Heating and cooling often account for more than 50% of household energy consumption. Alea optimizes the HVAC runtime for more efficient energy usage.
How It Works
Alea Air works via a cloud-enabled, machine learning system that analyzes data and sends instructions via the Alea AirHub to each vent based on users’ room-by-room preferences, weather forecasts, occupancy, room size and orientation, time of day, and more.
Once installed, the system generates a thermal profile of the entire home, allowing it to run central heating and cooling systems at far higher efficiency.
The networked Alea Air vents start measuring all the key environmental data about each room’s air condition. The data is regularly wirelessly transmitted to Alea’s Cloud Analytics and machine learning engine.
Alea Air cloud system analyzes data and sends instructions via the proprietary Alea AirHub to each vent based on users’ room-by-room preferences, weather forecasts, occupancy, room size and orientation, time of day, and more.
The Alea Air system continues to monitor the working and performance of HVAC system, maintaining historical data logs and helping it to run central heating and cooling systems at far higher efficiency.
All relevant data is available in an easy to understand dashboard format for the homeowner or his authorized maintenance technician.
Additionally, whenever an issue is detected, alerts are automatically sent out to the homeowner and/or their authorized technician.
Step 1: Connect AleaHub
Step 2: Register & Add Property Details in app
Step 3: Name & Detect Vents (~2 minutes) Step 4: Group & Schedule Vents (optional)
– As little as 5 minutes per vent (swap registers and configure the Alea app)
– The minimum we recommend is 3 vents per home. Maximum benefit would come from replacing all registers in a home for a whole-home solution.
– Central forced-air heating and/or cooling HVAC system.
– Internet connection
– App is required to setup, monitor, and control Alea.
– Preferably, a connected thermostat so that Alea can communicate with it.
– Works with Nest, Ecobee, Resideo (aka Honeywell), Alexa, Google Home, and more coming based on open API availability
– 4 AA batteries supplemented with Alea’s proprietary Energy Harvester (not available in 3”x10” Alea vent)
– BLE for direct connectivity to a mobile device – 915MHz radio with Alea proprietary protocol for highly reliable, low-power, long-range (130ft through 6 walls) connectivity
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Alea Air Software
Disclaimer for Alea Air App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Alea Air software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Alea Air apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Alea Air app.