How To Free Download and Guide To Install All-In-One Offline Maps App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download All-In-One Offline Maps software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of All-In-One Offline Maps on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains All-In-One Offline Maps app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the All-In-One Offline Maps logo to start download
Q & A Of All-In-One Offline Maps With Features & Using Method
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won’t be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
★★ Maps ★★
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Military Soviet topo maps, etc.
• All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control;
• Select and store large areas in few clicks;
• Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
★★ Display, store and retrieve unlimited placemarks ★★
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ On-map GPS Location & Orientation ★★
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn on/off to save battery.
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB Grid, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, DFCI Grid, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display;
• Full screen map view;
• Multi-touch zoom;
★★ Need more? ★★
If you are a real adventurer, try AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer, the complete outdoor solution based on All-In-One OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker and more: https://www.alpinequest.net/google-play
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of All-In-One Offline Maps Software
• Added alphanumeric placemarks sorting;
• Improved opening of files from other applications;
• Improved KML/KMZ format placemarks import;
• Various improvements and bug fixes.
• Added ability to add items to the clipboard (copied items doesn’t replace current clipboard content);
• Added ability to control maps and layers brightness and contrast separately;
• Added auto correction of GPS Week Number Rollover issue (reported date 20 years in the past);
Disclaimer for All-In-One Offline Maps App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the All-In-One Offline Maps software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading All-In-One Offline Maps apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the All-In-One Offline Maps app.