How To Free Download and Guide To Install All-Sports Soundboard (Free) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download All-Sports Soundboard (Free) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of All-Sports Soundboard (Free) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains All-Sports Soundboard (Free) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the All-Sports Soundboard (Free) logo to start download
Q & A Of All-Sports Soundboard (Free) With Features & Using Method
A feature-rich, easy to use Android app designed for organizing and playing your music and sound effects at sporting events. Designed for both smart phones and tablets.
Currently used for high school baseball in High Point, NC as well as many adult and youth hockey teams in Minnesota and is the official soundboard app of the Fighting Walleye Hockey Club, Inc.
Try the FREE VERSION today!
– 21 or 40 buttons per preset*
– 840 or 1600 total buttons using all 40 presets*
* Depends on the device’s screen size
Uses the audio files you have on your device, external/add-on SD card or attached USB storage device
– Supported audio file types: MP4, M4A, AAC, MP3, WAV
– Files protected by DRM are not supported
Track which buttons have been used
Search for an audio file by name and/or media tags
Trim the start and/or end of each audio file, set fade-in/out parameters, adjust volume/gain for audio file
Manually fade out at any point during playback
Add buttons to the play queue (automatically start when current audio complete)
Create and manage playlists
Map a button to a playlist; enable shuffle or continuous play
On-screen volume control and mute
On-screen battery meter
40 different presets
Each preset can be customized individually
Clone existing presets
Quickly switch between presets with the Main Menu, screen swipe or the navigation arrows
– Each button can do the following with a click or long-press: Play/Pause/Resume/Stop/Edit
– Drag and drop to sort buttons
– Drag a button the to “Trash” to delete it
– Each button has an individual menu: Play/Pause/Resume/Stop/Add-Remove to Play Queue/Move/Copy/Edit/Delete/Reset Playlist/Skip Audio/Cancel
Preset Customization Capabilities
– Custom main title
– Team logo
– Default media location
– Background Themes
– Enable/Disable individual buttons
– Buttons border color
– Custom HTML formatting for button display names
The free version is limited to:
– 10 buttons
– 1 preset
– No playlists
– Presentation Mode only
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of All-Sports Soundboard (Free) Software
Disclaimer for All-Sports Soundboard (Free) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the All-Sports Soundboard (Free) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading All-Sports Soundboard (Free) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the All-Sports Soundboard (Free) app.