How To Free Download and Guide To Install AlphaTopics – AAC App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AlphaTopics – AAC software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AlphaTopics – AAC on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AlphaTopics – AAC app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AlphaTopics – AAC logo to start download
Q & A Of AlphaTopics – AAC With Features & Using Method
Stop wasting time navigating to the right word or typing it out. Get your point across faster by touching just the first few letters of the words you say. Give your listener context by starting the conversation with the topic. Write it out with your finger or draw a picture. Don’t let overly complicated apps slow you down.
Tactus Therapy, a trusted name in speech therapy apps, brings you a new take on a classic communication tool. AlphaTopics includes 3 AAC communication boards loaded with features:
1) Letter Board
– 26 letters in alphabetical order or 2 variations of frequency order
– 10 single digits allow you to express any number
– Vowels highlighted and aligned for faster navigation
– Natural or automated speech reads out the name of each letter or number
– Yes, no, question, smiley, space, and backspace buttons for prosody and function
2) Topic Board
– Fully customizable text you can re-order
– Voice output with adjustable speech rate
– Two sizes of grid to display 12 or 24 topics
– Pre-filled with functional topics for adults
– Write or draw on the screen
– 6 colors and 4 widths
– Export to Photos or e-mail
When used together, alphabet and topic boards have been scientifically shown to make the speech of people with motor speech disorders far more understandable. Combined with the whiteboard, these tools help people with aphasia express themselves more clearly with self-cueing and strategy use.
Stroke, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, and motor neuron disease are all conditions that can impair speech production.
Pointing to the first letter in each word not only gives the listener more information about the word, it also encourages the speaker to slow down and separate words, actually making the words clearer! Using alphabet supplementation, studies show intelligibility of sentences improves 25% on average.
Pointing to the topic before speaking narrows the range of possibilities for the listener, giving context. Studies show using a topic cue improves word understanding by an average of 28%. Topics can also be used by people with aphasia, a language disorder, to help pinpoint the intended message.
* Adjustable settings for visual, physical, language, and cognitive impairments
* Works with built-in scanning and guided access
* 4 color schemes
* Pick which board comes up when you start the app
* Export any board you’ve customized to print or share
Visit tactustherapy.com for more information on how to use this app, the evidence to support this form of AAC, and a day-by-day account of how this app was made.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? We offer a wide range to choose from. Get the right one for you at https://tactustherapy.com/find
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AlphaTopics – AAC Software
Disclaimer for AlphaTopics – AAC App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AlphaTopics – AAC software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AlphaTopics – AAC apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AlphaTopics – AAC app.