How To Free Download and Guide To Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) logo to start download
Q & A Of AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) With Features & Using Method
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve placemarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won’t have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don’t hesitate, use it right now for free!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum https://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are (for full version):
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included) and online layers (road names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (all major worldwide maps and many local topo maps);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (raster) including KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2 / OZFx3 (partly) / .map+.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB and TMS zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
• QuickChart Memory Map support (.qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
• Built-in image calibration tool to use any scan or picture as map;
• Digital elevation model on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain, hillshade and steep slopes;
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
★★ Placemarks ★★
• Create, display, save, restore unlimited number of items (waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
• Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files and CSV/TSV files;
• Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, Geocaching LOC waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF files;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Placemarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display, full screen map view, multi-touch zoom;
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) Software
• Added ability to create a circular area given a radius distance from the screen center (previously only possible using the search by distance tool);
• Improved opening of files from other applications;
• Various improvements and bug fixes.
• Recorded tracks are saved as soon as the track recorder is stopped (no more “paused” state);
• Improved the track recorder controls in the Explorer mode;
• Improved text search in displayed placemarks;
Disclaimer for AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) app.