How To Free Download and Guide To Install Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck logo to start download
Q & A Of Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck With Features & Using Method
– collect playlist from entire folders and/or individual tracks – folders can contain unlimited number of subfolders – all music inside them will be played
– turn on playback, pause (while playing), next/previous track (while playing) and stop;
– change global sound volume by moving volume knob;
– watch music level on arrow and linear VU-meters
– switch VU-meters input between microphone and global output (see below)
– see name of playing song, album and artist in nice running line (see below)
– watch rotating cassette drivers while playing;
– timer counts from playback start;
– buttons and switches emit natural sounds;
– zoom view by pitch gesture;
– scroll around zoomed view by hold and drag;
– fit view to screen size by tap and hold;
– shrink to “original” view with size 800×480 by double tap;
– close program by “power” button.
How to use after installation.
– double tap anywhere on player or turn it to INTernal mode by INT switch – playlist editor will appear fullscreen, it finds and displays folders with name Music or music on your device – select one of them
– navigate to folder with music you want to listen, use scrollbars to scroll and open subfolders
– drag-n-drop entire folders and/or track from left panel to right
– reorder items in right panel by drag-n-drop
– if needed remove item from playlist then drag-n-drop it to left panel
– change size of panels by vertical bar left-right drag
– double tap somewhere on playlist or folders
– start playback
If there is no Music folder visible in editor then do following:
– install third party application allowing create symbolic links in Android file system
– using it create Music named symlink to the folder with your music collection. Make this symlink in folder sdcard or ext_sdcard or legacy (which one exists on your device)
– restart this application.
– run this program;
– run your favorite player and select music you want to listen;
– switch player to pause;
– switch screen to this program;
– tap to play button and then use program controls.
– run you favorite player, select music you want to listen;
– turn playback on;
– run this program – it will automatically stops playing music;
– tap to play button and then use program controls.
Switching to microphone input allows VU-meters listen and indicate ambient sounds. Turn this on if you play music by other hardware – VU-meters will follow it’s level. Switching to output connects VU-meters to internal device sound output. It allows VU-meters follow only to music played by this device. This can not work properly on some Snapdragon processors with some third party players cause they use specific hardware features. Author of this program is not responsible if VU-meters don’t show music level on output but on microphone do show.
Some software music players do not give author, album and song name. In this case static sentence “no music info” will be shown. Same will be shown if no any music playing but program just animates sound from microphone.
Program DOES NOT contain any malicious code – no data acquisition, no trading, no third side communications, nothing except it really does – just a music player. It only contains advertising.
Program works only in landscape mode. It blocks automatic screen blackening but allows turn off screen by device power button. Just turn on music and run this program while charging your phone or tablet – and enjoy nice view instead of black screen.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck Software
Disclaimer for Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Alps GL-17A folder player vintage VU-meter deck app.