How To Free Download and Guide To Install AntennaPod App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AntennaPod software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AntennaPod on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AntennaPod app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AntennaPod logo to start download
Q & A Of AntennaPod With Features & Using Method
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds, chapter support and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes (specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and deleting episodes (based on your favourites and delay settings).
Made by podcast-enthusiasts, AntennaPod is free in all senses of the word: open source, no costs, no ads.
Import, organize and play
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Add and import feeds via the iTunes and gPodder.net directories, OPML files and RSS or Atom links
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, chapter support, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume)
• Access password-protected feeds and episodes
Keep track, share & appreciate
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching titles and shownotes
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, the gPodder.net services and via OPML export
Control the system
• Take control over automated downloading: choose feeds, exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion and selecting your preferred location
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the gPodder.net integration and OPML export
Join the AntennaPod community!
AntennaPod is under active development by volunteers. You can contribute too, with code or with comment!
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
Transifex is the place to help with translations:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AntennaPod Software
– Fixed podcast discovery not showing local trends (by @tonytamsf)
– Various bug fixes and improvements (by @ByteHamster)
Disclaimer for AntennaPod App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AntennaPod software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AntennaPod apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AntennaPod app.