How To Free Download and Guide To Install Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi logo to start download
Q & A Of Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi With Features & Using Method
How to use
1. Run the Anyfi app on a device connected to WiFi.
2. Run the Anyfi app on 1 or more devices not connect to WiFi. Make sure WiFi is enabled on these devices (Airplane mode is fine).
3. Watch as the devices connect.
How it works
Anyfi shares WiFi connections among devices so that even devices out-of-range can connect. The user device automatically connects to nearby hotspots created by other devices, and shares its own connection with others to create a WiFi mesh network of smartphones.
Anyfi only runs when the WiFi is on and the VPN access permission is granted. To see results, you must have 2 or more devices running Anyfi in the network.
If you are a mobile developer, network operator, venue, or municipality looking to create a software-defined, high-performance WiFi Wide Area Network, we offer an SDK for just that 🙂 Please reach out.
★ More info: www.anyfi.io★
★ Feedback? Suggestions?★
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Do you like Anyfi? Follow us:★
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi Software
Add Smart Network Switch Dialog
Disclaimer for Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Anyfi – Free P2P WiFi app.