How To Free Download and Guide To Install AOSS App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AOSS software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AOSS on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AOSS app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AOSS logo to start download
Q & A Of AOSS With Features & Using Method
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router using Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some carrier models such as T-Mobile, Orange UK, etc.), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Android 6.0 or later requires permission to access location services. Follow the instructions for the setting.
This app does not collect location data.
If a device running Android 6.0 or later displays the NO_PACKET_SEQ error, disable the device’s mobile data and try again. Enable mobile data after the device successfully connects to the AirStation.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
– Restart the Android device.
– Restart the AirStation.
– Exit all other running applications.
– Move the device closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
– Change the wireless channel of the AirStation.
– If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
– If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
– If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop)
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Android 7.0 / 7.1 (Nougat)
Android 8.0 / 8.1 (Oreo)
Android 9.0 (Pie)
– Nexus 5
– Nexus 5X
– Nexus 6
– Nexus 6P
– Nexus 7 (2013)
– Nexus 9
– Pixel 3
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations models below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AOSS Software
Disclaimer for AOSS App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AOSS software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AOSS apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AOSS app.