How To Free Download and Guide To Install Apollo’s Moon Shot AR App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Apollo’s Moon Shot AR software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Apollo’s Moon Shot AR on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Apollo’s Moon Shot AR app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Apollo’s Moon Shot AR logo to start download
Q & A Of Apollo’s Moon Shot AR With Features & Using Method
• Place yourself in the middle of the moon mission: Launch your own Saturn V rocket, sit inside the Lunar Command Module of Apollo 11, and step through a portal to explore the lunar landscape with several exciting AR features.
• Take a selfie on the Moon, suited up in the authentic Apollo 11 spacesuit, and share with friends on social.
• Play two thrilling AR simulation games, the “Moon Shot Challenge” and the “Lunar Landing Challenge,” to test your ability at navigating a course to the moon and dodging craters and boulders to make a smooth lunar landing.
• Turn notifications on to immerse yourself in hour-by-hour updates about the historic Apollo 11 mission – from liftoff to landing – leading up to the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing on July 20, 2019.
• Navigate an interactive timeline to learn the extraordinary history of the Space Age, with quizzes, videos, and fascinating facts that make the past come to life.
• Get close to rare artifacts and paraphernalia from NASA’s lunar missions, including authentic 3D scans of Neil Armstrong’s space suit and the Lunar Command Module.
• Watch exclusive clips from episodes of Smithsonian Channel’s “Apollo’s Moon Shot.”
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Apollo’s Moon Shot AR Software
• Bug fixes
• Added language: Chinese.
• New AR experience: SATURN V IN PIECES.
• Added languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish.
• UX improvements.
Disclaimer for Apollo’s Moon Shot AR App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Apollo’s Moon Shot AR software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Apollo’s Moon Shot AR apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Apollo’s Moon Shot AR app.