How To Free Download and Guide To Install App Ops – Permission manager App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download App Ops – Permission manager software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of App Ops – Permission manager on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains App Ops – Permission manager app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the App Ops – Permission manager logo to start download
Q & A Of App Ops – Permission manager With Features & Using Method
If your device is rooted, you can use this app directly.
If not rooted, you can use this app by adb (Android Debug Bridge), but this requires the computer connection and a little bit troublesome setup steps, please read the description below before download.
Support non-rooted devices (requires adb)
Support multi-user and work profile
About non-root usage:
Non-root usage requires another app called Shizuku (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=moe.shizuku.privileged.api), the full setup steps are in the description of that app.
About Storage permission on 6.0:
App Ops use a library called Font Provider (https://github.com/RikkaApps/FontProvider) which provides missing CJK language font, and due to API limit, on 6.0, storage permission is a must.
About stand-alone pro version (before 2018):
Stand-alone pro version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.appops.pro) is deprecated after Nov 2018. If you have purchased please send your order id (start with “GPA.”, found in the email from Google Play or pay.google.com) to email@example.com and we will send you the redeem code free version.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of App Ops – Permission manager Software
– Fix can’t modify template
– Provide more obvious warnings when doing operations on system apps
– Provide edit & add for apply template dialog
– Fix the problem that it will always determine that you are using Island once you have used Island in Delegated Device admin mode
Disclaimer for App Ops – Permission manager App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the App Ops – Permission manager software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading App Ops – Permission manager apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the App Ops – Permission manager app.