How To Free Download and Guide To Install AppOps App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download AppOps software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of AppOps on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains AppOps app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the AppOps logo to start download
Q & A Of AppOps With Features & Using Method
This is a simple access to the new hidden “App Ops” feature in Android 4.3 and 4.4 (and not all of them) !
“App Ops” is a built-in application permissions manager.
This application is now open source !
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of AppOps Software
– No more support for 4.4.2. I cannot do anything about it so far.
– Kitkat support (Thanks github.com/buzeeg !)
– Catch Exception (as Android 4.4 remove this AppOps Activity)
– Prompt for app uninstall in this case
– Reduce the size of the application by 5
– Debug mode disabled (…)
– Initial release
Disclaimer for AppOps App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the AppOps software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading AppOps apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the AppOps app.