How To Free Download and Guide To Install APRIL Easy Claim App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download APRIL Easy Claim software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of APRIL Easy Claim on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains APRIL Easy Claim app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the APRIL Easy Claim logo to start download
Q & A Of APRIL Easy Claim With Features & Using Method
To use this app, all you need is your Customer Zone login information and your invoices.
And to make things even simpler, you will then be able to use the fingerprint authentication feature.
With Easy Claim, your reimbursements are only one click away!
# Sign in and access the Easy Claim service to:
• send a claim for reimbursement of healthcare expenses, up to €1,000 per invoice,
• check your latest reimbursements,
• access your claims history,
• See and download your insurance card,
• Find the nearest health professional,
• Access to your APRIL contacts.
# Send a claim for reimbursement by:
• selecting the beneficiary and entering the date of treatment,
• attaching pictures of your invoices and medical prescriptions,
• submitting your claim with a simple click!
# Stay informed!
Once your claim has been processed, you will receive a notification. You will be able to view the details of your latest reimbursements in the « Reimbursed » section. You can also view your pending claims in the « Claims » section.
# Need help?
Take a look at the Easy Claim user guide in the « Help » or « General terms and conditions » sections.
# And also…
Use the « Manage my account » section to change the app’s language. Easy Claim is available in English, French, Spanish, German and Dutch.
# Try the Easy Claim app!
You don’t have your Customer Zone username yet or you simply would like to see what the app is like? Use Easy Claim with the Login: “demo” and Password : “demo”: this will allow you to take a closer look at the app’s features.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of APRIL Easy Claim Software
We have listened to your feedback and have decided to make it even easier for you to send us your claims for reimbursement. From now on, you will be able to submit your invoices without first having to enter a code. This service will be gradually rolled out for all plans!
We will be bringing you more improvements soon.
The teams at APRIL International
Disclaimer for APRIL Easy Claim App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the APRIL Easy Claim software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading APRIL Easy Claim apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the APRIL Easy Claim app.