How To Free Download and Guide To Install Arccos Caddie App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Arccos Caddie software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Arccos Caddie on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Arccos Caddie app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Arccos Caddie logo to start download
Q & A Of Arccos Caddie With Features & Using Method
Arccos Caddie features include:
· Automatic Shot Tracking – Experience hands-free data capture with no tagging or annoying disruptions
· Smart Distance Club Averages – Know how far you really hit each club
· Caddie Advice – Receive your best strategy for every shot on any hole in the world
· Advanced Analytics – Use performance breakdowns to guide your practice and equipment choices
· “Plays Like” Distances – Get rangefinder GPS distances adjusted for the impact of wind speed, wind direction and elevation
Arccos Caddie insights are available for 40,000+ courses worldwide and are based on your personal performance data (unlocked after you play 5 rounds), as well as more than 100 million shots taken by the Arccos community worldwide.
Arccos Caddie offers a tournament mode that Conforms to the Rules of Golf (USGA Decision #2017-0754).
To use Arccos Caddie, players simply pair their Arccos sensors one time, launch the app and place their smartphone in a front pocket. Data captured includes club usage, distances hit, club averages, driving accuracy, approach shot accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and more. By accessing the Player Dashboard, Arccos users and their instructors can gain valuable insights via deep dives into stats, playing patterns and rich data comparison for every club, shot, hole and round.
The Arccos Caddie app uses the smartphone’s GPS at the highest level of accuracy while playing golf. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Using the Arccos Caddie WearOS app, users will have access to GPS distances to the front/center/back of green, get club recommendations based on smart distance averages, see the hole number and shots taken on that hole, and be able to add or subtract putts or add penalty strokes.
Arccos Terms of Service: https://www.arccosgolf.com/pages/terms-of-service
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Arccos Caddie Software
– Resolves and issue with the international version of the Samsung S20 not recognizing sensors
– Added the proximity sensor functionality to turn the screen off when in your pocket
– Various other bug and crash fixes
Disclaimer for Arccos Caddie App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Arccos Caddie software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Arccos Caddie apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Arccos Caddie app.