How To Free Download and Guide To Install ArcGIS Navigator App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download ArcGIS Navigator software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of ArcGIS Navigator on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains ArcGIS Navigator app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the ArcGIS Navigator logo to start download
Q & A Of ArcGIS Navigator With Features & Using Method
– Use voice-guided turn-by-turn directions with automatic route recalculation
– Navigate completely offline with locally stored data
– Access Esri’s navigation maps or use your own maps
– Search your assets, route on your roads, and view your layers
– Complete stops one at a time, or create a work list for an entire day’s work
– Use vehicle-specific travel modes
– Receive stops from your own app, or other ArcGIS apps such as Collector for ArcGIS
To use Navigator, you must have an ArcGIS named user account and a Navigator license. To try it out for free, go to esri.com/navigator and click ‘free trial’.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of ArcGIS Navigator Software
– Various bug fixes and improvements.
Disclaimer for ArcGIS Navigator App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the ArcGIS Navigator software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading ArcGIS Navigator apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the ArcGIS Navigator app.