How To Free Download and Guide To Install Art-Net Controller App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Art-Net Controller software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Art-Net Controller on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Art-Net Controller app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Art-Net Controller logo to start download
Q & A Of Art-Net Controller With Features & Using Method
This is just an App for testing/focussing purpose but also can be used to play a simply show if your main controller is broken or you forgot it 😉
This application has been made by a lighting operator for lightings operators so you can expect some of the features on most popular lighting desks:
You can find a quick start guide at:
– Presets (Palettes) Added
– RDM through ArtNet (in phase 1)
– Complete Multi-Touch
– New LIGHT theme
– Configurable Text Size multiplier
– Configurable Clear & Presets Time (in Options)
– Fixtures Libraries directly embedded inside the app
– Improvements in Faders , Node detection , Share options, … and more.
– New Shape Generator
– Colorized Faders, Buttons and Fixtures
– Added new options on Editpatch, Color, control Fixture , Cuelists and more
– New option to find Nodes on Settings
– Option to see channels in %
– New Faders design solving Android 6+ problems
– Solved lot of bugs and issues
– 4 Universes
– sACN (e1.31) Support
– New DMX-IN that also support control of submaster through 1st Univ
– New Patch Editor
– Possibility to switch NumPAD to standard notation or RPN mode
– Option to share shows
– New Cuelist options (Loop with Times, Wait Time, Tap tempo on Loop mode, Jumps and AutoGO on Normal mode, New cue Grid for better edits…)
– DMX out visualiser (in DMX test)
– Added integrated menu button
– Better FAN an FINE control
– Solved lot of issues
– RGB or CMY color chooser
– Submasters Master on Tablet mode
– Possibility to tag Channels (Touch & Hold on channel number)
– Solved all know issues
– Added Tablet Mode (settings)
– Added scrollables subs, cues and playbacks (max 99 of each)
– Added Continuous broadcast option and possibility to limit number of output channels
– New “Record Stage” option to record all output parameters
– Added “configurable multiplier” to accommodate buttons & faders at your fingers
– Added WIPE ALL option on File
– Added LTP Instant option on Submasters
– Important changes in run priorities (manual is on the way)
– Solved previous know issues and others
– Added CueList TAB
– Added facilities to control complex Fixtures (Using d4 compatible personality Library)… Macros, Fixture Groups, Fan,….
– Added 16 bits resolution Based on Patched fixtures
– Solved some functional problems and bugs
– Solved some visual aspects
– Now is possible to set names on submasters (Touch&Hold on submaster number)
– New Node mode to capture ArtDMX packets (Touch&Hold on new top-left icon near Grand-Master).
-Solved an important bug related to insert bad data on settings page.
-Added new multiselect function on channels tab (just active and Touch & Hold to configure) Ideally to manage Led panels or multiples fixtures at once.
-Added Flash functionallity on submasters (Active it with Menu > Play|Rec)
-Evoluted (but no definetily) multitouch on submasters tab (now GM is accessible also flash buttons)
-Changed the way to record/edit/delete PB in order to gain more space for PB’s (just one Record button… Touch Rec button then PB to record or delete it if programmer is empty, Touch&Hold then push PB to Load PB on programmer)
-Added option on Settings to leave screen always ON
-Added buttons +/- as a Faster way to Change times on PB settings
-Added Multitouch features on Submasters and PlayBacks Tabs
-More options on PLayBack Buttons (Fade IN, Fade OUT and MIN value added.
-Solved some appearance issues
– Visual Aspect is now based on numbers of Channels, Submasters and PlayBacks that device can integrate on it display (no more layouts for devices).
– Test Dmx is now integrated on the menu options
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Art-Net Controller Software
Crash on some devices running Android 6 on start
Some Bugs related to Repatch and UnPatch
Desperated unpatch speed
Wrong information to the programmer about SHAPES on PRESETS When you LOAD executors
Disclaimer for Art-Net Controller App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Art-Net Controller software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Art-Net Controller apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Art-Net Controller app.