How To Free Download and Guide To Install Audio Glow Live Wallpaper App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Audio Glow Live Wallpaper software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Audio Glow Live Wallpaper on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Audio Glow Live Wallpaper app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Audio Glow Live Wallpaper logo to start download
Q & A Of Audio Glow Live Wallpaper With Features & Using Method
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
•Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn’t playing (can be turned off)
• Option to auto-animate as if there is always music playing
If you want to see what it looks like before purchasing, check out the free full-screen version of Audio Glow.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn’t react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won’t visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you miss the refund window before discovering this, just email me and I’ll take care of it!
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only some are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you’d like to see meta data from an app that isn’t supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Audio Glow Live Wallpaper Software
Restored: Ignore volume, Spectrum Bars Value Scale, and Psedo-scrolling settings
• Independent 2D horizon settings for each visualization
• More zoom levels for Spectrum Bars
• Value Scale setting for Ether and Phosphor
• Several more customization settings for Phosphor
• Environmental particles for Ether (with toggle setting)
• Scroll Lock setting for Spectrum Bars
Disclaimer for Audio Glow Live Wallpaper App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Audio Glow Live Wallpaper software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Audio Glow Live Wallpaper apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Audio Glow Live Wallpaper app.