How To Free Download and Guide To Install Auto App Organizer free App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Auto App Organizer free software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Auto App Organizer free on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Auto App Organizer free app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Auto App Organizer free logo to start download
Q & A Of Auto App Organizer free With Features & Using Method
OREO ATTENTION: From Oreo (Android 8) and above it is NOT ADVISED TO INSTALL, because things have changed in Android, that i will have to update in the app, some features will notwork on these OS-es
Sorry for inconvenience, thanks. daniel
FAQ: Samsung phones: “Missing shortcuts after reboot problem” This is a Samsung Android bug that can be solved using a better launcher app like “Go Launcher EX”, see here form ore info: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tasker/V1C1u3U2b04
– MULTIple (Mass) app SELECTION and operations
– BACKUP automatisms!
– App2SD handling on every app including AAO itself
– AUTO categorization
– monitors and shows you UNUSED apps
– handles NEW APPS as rookies for a few days in separate folder
– optionally on app install automatic categorization question
– FAST app search
– custom icons
– saves app settings to its own Internet-DB, for the auto-categorization function
– send apps via email
– U can use it to integrate to other (home)launcher apps like SwipePad or ADW launcher etc.
– and many more…
SHORTCIT LABEL issue: After I reboot my device all home shortcuts lost their label:
This is a known issue on some devices (an Android bug), create widgets instead of shortcuts it works correctly
SPECIAL OFFER: If you use my app and promote it in some forum, explaining your real good experience, I can offer you a cheat code for free to remove the banner (send me in email the forum/blog etc. links u have made, and I will thankfully send you the code in return)
The free version has all the functionality the paid has! (but has a banner)
If u find any bug email me!
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Auto App Organizer free Software
Fix: crashes fixed on any app install, and some other.
Information: still struggling with Oreo problems (icons missing, shortcut), but seems shortcuts are not really possible on Oreo
Disclaimer for Auto App Organizer free App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Auto App Organizer free software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Auto App Organizer free apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Auto App Organizer free app.