How To Free Download and Guide To Install Auto Speaker App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Auto Speaker software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Auto Speaker on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Auto Speaker app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Auto Speaker logo to start download
Q & A Of Auto Speaker With Features & Using Method
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new “control” button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (onoff), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See ‘Calibration’ option in settings if needed.
– Set default service status.
– Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
– On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
– Set the speaker status when call starts.
– When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
– Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
– Control for speaker onoff delay (separate delay for on and off).
– Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
– Custom location of the control button.
– Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any commentsrequests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject “Auto Speaker”.
Special thanks to:
– Mitch Atchley – For his big help in testing the application
– Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) – For Designing and contributing the application icon
– Cătălin Truţă (InFrame Studios) http://www.inframe.ro – For designing and contributing new application icon
– Grigore Frișan – For translating into Romanian
– Daniel Delion, Igor Poretsky – For translating into Russian
– Anderson Costa – For translating into Portuguese
– Burhan Keleş – For translating into Turkish
– Jakub Kozłowski – For translating into Polish
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Auto Speaker Software
* Fix app not working on Android 9
Disclaimer for Auto Speaker App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Auto Speaker software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Auto Speaker apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Auto Speaker app.