How To Free Download and Guide To Install Basic Mechanical Engineering App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Basic Mechanical Engineering software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Basic Mechanical Engineering on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Basic Mechanical Engineering app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Basic Mechanical Engineering logo to start download
Q & A Of Basic Mechanical Engineering With Features & Using Method
Chapter 1 Materials
1. Classification of engineering material
2. cast iron
3. mechanical properties of cast iron
4. Alloy steel and their applications
5. Alloy steel stress-strain diagram
6. Hooks law and modulus of elasticity
Chapter 2 Measurement
1. measurement by Vernier caliper
2. micrometer measurement
3. dial gauges measurement
4. slip gauges measurement
5. sine-bar measurement
6. Lath mashine
7. drilling machine
Chapter 3 Fluids
1. Fluid properties
2. Static Energy and Kinetic Energy
3. Bernauli?s equation for incompressible fluids
4. Hydraulic power plants
Chapter 4 Reciprocating Machines
1. Steam engines
2. Carnot cycle and ideal efficiency
3. Otto and diesel cycles
4. two stroke petrol engine
5. four stroke petrol engine
6. two stroke diesel engine
7. four stroke diesel engine
Chapter 5 Thermodynamics
1. First and second law of thermodynamics
2. steam properties
3. enthalpy & entropy
4. classification and working of boilers
5. calculation of chimney height
7. vapor absorption & compression cycles
8. Refrigeration Coefficient of Performance (COP)
Basic mechanical engineering app is designed to keep in mind for mechanical engineering students as well as for competitive exam aspirants.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Basic Mechanical Engineering Software
Disclaimer for Basic Mechanical Engineering App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Basic Mechanical Engineering software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Basic Mechanical Engineering apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Basic Mechanical Engineering app.