How To Free Download and Guide To Install Batteryminder App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Batteryminder software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Batteryminder on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Batteryminder app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Batteryminder logo to start download
Q & A Of Batteryminder With Features & Using Method
– Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
– Minimal power drain
– Adaptive remaining time estimate
– Low/Full battery alerts
– Fully customizable notification content (estimates, charging status, temperatures, health, voltage etc)
– App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes lots of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
– Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero, with much lower accuracy.
– Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; “How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?” (momentary) or “If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?” (historical average).
– Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it’s time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Batteryminder Software
– Fixed a few rare crash issues
Disclaimer for Batteryminder App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Batteryminder software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Batteryminder apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Batteryminder app.