How To Free Download and Guide To Install berlinHistory – Berlin history by location App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download berlinHistory – Berlin history by location software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of berlinHistory – Berlin history by location on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains berlinHistory – Berlin history by location app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the berlinHistory – Berlin history by location logo to start download
Q & A Of berlinHistory – Berlin history by location With Features & Using Method
A participatory project with pictures of the destroyed Berlin
With the new camera module, everyone can easily create and publish before and after pictures of the historic original photos of destroyed Berlin.
Thanks to our partners, such as the Stadtmuseum Berlin, the German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst, the BVG-Archiv and the Landesarchiv Berlin, hundreds of photographs of destroyed Berlin could be located in the urban space within the berlinHistory app. The pictures from all Berlin districts come from well-known photographers such as:
– Cecil Newman (Stadtmuseum Berlin Collection)
– Timofej Melnik (German-Russian Museum Karlshorst)
– Iwan Schagin (German-Russian Museum Karlshorst)
– Walter Franck (BVG archive)
To walk through Berlin is to walk on historical ground – few other places in the world hide so many distinct layers of history beneath the surface. Many traces of the past have faded over the years, however, to such a degree that even the historically inclined pass them by completely oblivious.
The berlinHistory app pins the city’s historic sites, buildings, and events to their exact locations, allowing the hidden past to be seen and experienced.
There are many meticulously designed websites and apps on the history of Berlin, but most of these are difficult to find, rarely updated, and only reach a limited audience. With the berlinHistory app, we hope to create THE definitive historical platform for Berlin, where all of the city’s establishments are present.
In cooperation with all of Berlin’s historical and cultural institutions, the berlinHistory app has developed a “digital museum” that preserves all sorts of historical content, establishes meaningful thematic connections and ensures easy access for users. The meta- app, created as a continuously growing platform for Berliners and visitors young and old alike, is free and without advertisements.
Besides texts on historical sites, themes, and epochs available in multiple languages and accompanied by before-and-after photos, the numerous POIs (Point of Interest) also provide historical video footage and audio recordings of first-hand accounts.
Furthermore, the app offers audio-guided, thematic walking tours of historically significant locations, even outside of the major tourist areas.
Different display options (thematic view, list view, and epoch view) offer users the ability to filter content to suit their individual interests and optimize their experience.
– Location-based texts in German and English
– Image galleries
– Before-and-after pictures
– Timelines: pictures of a place from different epochs
– Additional epoch and event texts as well as biographies
– Digital audio tours with media (photos, audios, videos, music)
– Breakdown by epoch
– Accurate historical maps and aerial photos
– Topic-based tab view with search function
– Contemporary witness interviews and other videos
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of berlinHistory – Berlin history by location Software
In cooperation with the Stadtmuseum Berlin, we are presenting the new before and after camera module. Users can easily and playfully create and publish pictures of today’s situation using historical original recordings of destroyed Berlin. We have located hundreds of photos of destroyed Berlin in the city.
Also new in berlinHistory 2.0
– Dynamic home page
– Plaque theme with 3,000+ memorial plaques
Disclaimer for berlinHistory – Berlin history by location App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the berlinHistory – Berlin history by location software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading berlinHistory – Berlin history by location apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the berlinHistory – Berlin history by location app.