How To Free Download and Guide To Install Billard Aiming Calculator Pro App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Billard Aiming Calculator Pro software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Billard Aiming Calculator Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Billard Aiming Calculator Pro app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Billard Aiming Calculator Pro logo to start download
Q & A Of Billard Aiming Calculator Pro With Features & Using Method
Would you like to see the track lines of the cue- and objectball?
Would you like to learn more about position play?
Would you like to understand the effect of sidespin, follow and draw shots?
If so, this powerful App will be for you!
Position the cue- and objectball on the table and wipe your finger in horizontal and vertical directions to rotate the cuestick around the cueball. The track lines are computed immediately. Set the speed of your stroke and position the cuetip on the cueball to get more control for the cueball. Would you like to find a good strategy for a drill? Just open the option panel and add more balls! Move the balls to the right position for planning your drill. The simulation takes care on all balls! Have a look at the computed cutangle and try the shot on a real table.
The missing manual
1. Move finger up and down on screen to move the cue around the cue-ball “SLOWLY”
2. Move finger left and right on the screen to move the cue around the cue-ball “FAST”
3. Tap and hold cue ball, or object ball(s) to reposition the ball, and use red-crosshair for precision in positioning
4. Push the Aiming button and tap and hold the green cue tip. Move it up for a follow shot and move it down for a draw shot. Left or right for sidespin.
5. Change the stroke speed with the slider below
6. Push the Settings button and change the number of balls, or set the tangent line to show mode…
Only tested on devices with resolution: 1024×600 and 1280×720
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Billard Aiming Calculator Pro Software
Disclaimer for Billard Aiming Calculator Pro App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Billard Aiming Calculator Pro software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Billard Aiming Calculator Pro apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Billard Aiming Calculator Pro app.