How To Free Download and Guide To Install BIMx – BIM eXplorer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download BIMx – BIM eXplorer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of BIMx – BIM eXplorer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains BIMx – BIM eXplorer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the BIMx – BIM eXplorer logo to start download
Q & A Of BIMx – BIM eXplorer With Features & Using Method
GRAPHISOFT’s mobile BIM communication tool, BIMx, is the ultimate BIM project communication app. It features the ‘BIMx Hyper-model’, a unique technology for navigating the integrated drawing sheet and 3D building model, and for displaying building component information. The BIMx Hyper-model offers extremely smooth handling and outstanding performance, even for projects with complex 3D models and extensive 2D documentation. BIMx allows project stakeholders to access the complete construction documentation of buildings with the tap of a finger – even on the job site.
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the entire workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx will save you considerable money and the misery that comes with printing plans. You can unlock the additional BIMx PRO functionality for all of your current and future projects in one step – all for the price of printing one complete documentation set. If you are not an architect but are involved in a construction project, just ask your architect to share the project’s BIMx Hyper-model to your mobile device.
– BIMx Hyper-model
– Superfast 2D documentation viewer
– Fly & Walk mode
– Gravity & Egress recognition
– Hyperlinked 2D & 3D
– Access to any building component-related BIM information
– Real-time 3D cutaway
– Trace 2D drawings on 3D
– Photo-realistic mode
– Stereo 3D mode
– Google Cloud Print support*
– Finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate)
– Option to access a Hyper-model element from outside of the app*
– Location feedback during navigation
– Google Cardboard VR support on phones
– Measure on 2D drawings or directly in a BIM model*
– Presentation mode*
* Note: To access this additional productivity feature of the BIMx app, you must purchase the ‘BIMx PRO’ function pack which is available as an in-app billing option inside the app. With BIMx PRO, you will gain access to these features on all your projects.
You can explore the advanced features of BIMx PRO for free either on the built-in demo model or on the featured models available on the BIMx Model Transfer service: https://bimx.graphisoft.com
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of BIMx – BIM eXplorer Software
Disclaimer for BIMx – BIM eXplorer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the BIMx – BIM eXplorer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading BIMx – BIM eXplorer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the BIMx – BIM eXplorer app.