How To Free Download and Guide To Install Bingo at Home App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Bingo at Home software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Bingo at Home on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Bingo at Home app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Bingo at Home logo to start download
Q & A Of Bingo at Home With Features & Using Method
The “Bingo at Home” app is a bingo caller to play bingo at home, among family or friends.
When a bingo game starts, the app begins to call the bingo balls. The game can be paused and restarted as needed, for example, to check if the line or bingo is correct, to check all the numbers already called, etc.
There are two game modes:
– Automatic mode: The app begins to call the bingo balls until paused or until there are no more balls left. The app allows to configure the speed with which the balls are called.
– Manual mode: The calling of the balls is made by tapping a button. Each time you tap the button, the app calls the next ball. If it is desired, you can silence the app so that the same person who is in charge of calling the balls is the one who announces the numbers.
The app can be used to play 90 balls bingo, the bingo variant that is played in Spain, and to play 75 balls bingo, the american bingo variant.
In the 90 balls bingo variant, the first one that completes a line is awarded with the line prize, and the first one that completes the whole bingo card is awarded with the bingo prize.
In the 75 balls bingo variant there is only one prize, the winner is the first who completes the shape currently in play in the bingo card. The app has several shapes to choose that you can complete. Every new game the shape changes, you can either start the game with this shape or select a new one.
The bingo cards to play at home can be printed for free from the Bingo.es website:
Or you can download our companion app “Bingo Cards” from:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Bingo at Home Software
Disclaimer for Bingo at Home App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Bingo at Home software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Bingo at Home apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Bingo at Home app.