How To Free Download and Guide To Install Bookshelf – Your virtual library App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Bookshelf – Your virtual library software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Bookshelf – Your virtual library on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Bookshelf – Your virtual library app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Bookshelf – Your virtual library logo to start download
Q & A Of Bookshelf – Your virtual library With Features & Using Method
Catalog and organize library or book collection on multiple virtual bookshelves.
Track your reading progress and maintain a wishlist of books you want to read.
Discover great new reads and share book recommendations.
Bookshelf is a free service with a sleek, functional and user-friendly interface.
BOOK CATALOG FOR YOUR LIBRARY
– Add books using fast and easy to use ISBN barcode scanner
– Batch scanner option allows to rapidly scan multiple books at once
– Books can be added using search functionality (title/author/ISBN)
– Old and rare books can be added manually
– Import books from a CSV file generated by other popular book apps
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE BOOK ORGANIZER
– Organize books by creating custom multiple virtual bookshelves
– Create personal notes or add other useful information for books in your collection
– Use search functionality to quickly find books on your shelves
– Sort your books by title, author, number of pages, publication date, etc.
– Use filters to display books you have already read or books that you never got a chance to finish
– Track your lent and borrowed books
– Add information about your purchase and get summary of your book collection’s value
DISCOVER GREAT BOOKS AND SHARE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
– Discover bestselling books in over 100 categories (data by Book Depository)
– Rate books to help others to find their next read
– Share your favorite books with your friends on social media or email
– Maintain a wishlist of books you want to read
TRACK YOUR READING PROGRESS
– Easily log how many pages you have read so far and when did you start and finished reading a book
– Get a comprehensive visual report about your reading statistics
NEVER LOSE YOUR DATA
– Your data is securely stored in the cloud
– If you change your device or even a platform, just log in with your username and your data will be there
– You can export data to a CSV file to create your own backup
– You can export your data as HTML web page for easy printing
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stay in touch with us as new features and improvements are coming!
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bookshelfconcept/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bookshelfapp/
If you have any feedback, questions or issues please email us at:
or visit: https://www.bookshelfapp.info
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Bookshelf – Your virtual library Software
Disclaimer for Bookshelf – Your virtual library App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Bookshelf – Your virtual library software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Bookshelf – Your virtual library apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Bookshelf – Your virtual library app.