How To Free Download and Guide To Install Boost for reddit App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Boost for reddit software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Boost for reddit on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Boost for reddit app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Boost for reddit logo to start download
Q & A Of Boost for reddit With Features & Using Method
• Intuitive Material Design user interface, highly customizable with thousands of theme colors combinations
• Customize browsing interface per subreddit: Cards, mini cards, image gallery, compact list or slide show to swipe between posts
• In-app media previews: images, gifs, gfycat, gifv, albums and videos with download and share options
• Filter posts by content type: image, album, gif, video, text posts or links
• Filter by subreddit, domain, author or keywords in titles
• Comments highlight and navigation options: Threads, OP, IAmA, Mine, Distinguished, Links, Search text, Search author.
• Beautiful home screen Widget
• Moderation tools for subreddit moderators
• And much more!
Boosts allows to select different view modes per subreddit:
• Cards with big pictures
• Slide show to swipe between posts
• Image gallery for image based subreddits
• Mini cards with thumbnails
• Compact list and more…
All of them configurable including left-handed mode!
Boost supports advanced theme customization:
• Many base colors including light, dark and AMOLED themes
• Select any main color and 70 accent colors from Material Design
• Customize font type, size and color
• Save theme presets
• Switch between day and night modes
Keep your reading position while changing view types, themes or fonts. No refreshing needed!
• Do you want to only see gifs and videos? With content filters you can show or hide posts based on content: images, albums, gifs, video, text or links
• Filter posts by subreddit, domain, author or title keywords
• Color coded comments to enhance readability
• Scroll comments with volume keys
• Buttons to navigate between comments
• Expand or collapse comments threads, collapse all to only show top level comments
• Swipe back from comments instead of using the back button
Other awesome features
• Multi account support with secure OAuth2 login
• Split-screen mode for tablets
• Automatic data saving options based on network
• Mark posts as read on scroll
• Upload images in comments, posts or messages
• Change download foldes per file type
• Save full albums or selection of images
• Preview text formatting before submitting
• Save drafts for later use
• Subscribe to subreddits or add to favorites
• Swipe to open Sidebar
• Swipe up to close images
• Create and edit multireddits
• Spoiler support
• Search posts and subreddits
• Quick access to your saved posts
• Tag users
• Friends support
• Sync read posts for Gold users
• Synccit support
More features coming soon!
Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/BoostForReddit for news and discussion on the app!
Boost for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit is a registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Boost for reddit Software
Next major version is almost ready, stay tuned!
Disclaimer for Boost for reddit App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Boost for reddit software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Boost for reddit apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Boost for reddit app.