How To Free Download and Guide To Install bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer logo to start download
Q & A Of bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer With Features & Using Method
Please support my hard work and GPL open-source software by giving me a high rating and telling all your friends about this project! You can also donate to the project by buying bVNC Pro.
If bVNC doesn’t work for you, please post your question in the forum instead of in a review:
See below for instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, find aRDP on Google Play. For a SPICE client, use aSPICE. If you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, use Opaque.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don’t lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation – use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung multi-window
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen keys
– Right-click with Back button
– D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
– View-only mode
– On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Hacker’s Keyboard is recommended
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
WARNING: AnonTLS is not supported on Android, so to use Vino, the builtin VNC server for GNOME you have to disable Vino encryption requirement with “gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false” or use AutoX (see below)
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer Software
– Option to disable cursor
– Fixes to cursor shape handling
– Fix for devices with cutouts
– Fix for back button right click
– Fix for pointer bad pointer location when pointer shape changes
– Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese localizations
– Security updates
– 64-bit support
– Bugfix for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV issue with TLSv1.3+ for VeNCrypt
– Bugfix to sshlib for sha2-256 and sha2-512 keys
– Support for shorthand VNC port n
Disclaimer for bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer app.