How To Free Download and Guide To Install Calculator for oil enhanced App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Calculator for oil enhanced software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Calculator for oil enhanced on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Calculator for oil enhanced app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Calculator for oil enhanced logo to start download
Q & A Of Calculator for oil enhanced With Features & Using Method
This is the newly updated free app provided by MMC (Mooring Marine Consultancy) especially designed for marine cargo surveyors and deck officers on oiltankers to help with cargo calculations.
If you would like the full version, which contains both 1980 and 2004 ASTM tables, as well as LPG/NGL calculations and much more, please take a look at “Oil Calculator Pro” by MooringMarineConsultancy instead! Please see the link here: http://bit.ly/1i9xQd5
Calculator for oil enhanced replaces the old Calculator for Oil app which can no longer be updated. The new app does NOT contain any ads or other ‘noise’, and it is TOTALLY FREE just like the old one.
NEWLY ADDED FEATURES:
On request the following features have been added:
– Table 53 (A, B, D) for converting observed density to density at 15 deg C.
– Background and text colors are now customisable, in the settings screen.
All tables exactly match ASTM 1980 table values
– Calculate using either table 6A/6B/6D or 54A/54B/54D
– Calculate Metric Tons in Air using Table 56 or using (density in vacuo – 11 points)
– Conversion of API and density using table 3 instead of formulas
NOW ALSO AVAILABE FOR THE iPHONE IN THE APPSTORE: http://bit.ly/YvpDpv
The app uses the ASTM tables (1980) and formulas to calculate weights and volumes based on entered density@15 or API, observed volume and temperature, and calculates the following:
– Volume correction factor (to number of decimals of your own choice)
– Metric tons (vacuum)
– Metric tons (air)
– GSV (M3 @15)
– BBLS (@60)
Furthermore, the app can convert API to density @15 and vice versa.
Precision for VCF, GSV, MTons, LTons and Bbls can be changed using a settings screen. Settings are saved in the app so that when you use the app next time it will calculate with your chosen settings.
The app can calculate for crude oil, black and white products and lubrication oils, and input can be changed between density in vacuum / API, M3 and Barrels, and degrees Celsius / Fahrenheit.
Now also with settings to switch between calculation using ASTM Table 6A / 6B /6D (especially for US) and ASTM Table 54A / 54B, and an option to calculate Metric Tons in air using either Table 56 or (dens in vacuo – 11 points).
If you like the app, please rate, and submit any request for changes/improvements using the comments section in Google Play.
Like us on facebook! http://on.fb.me/12lwGrN
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Calculator for oil enhanced Software
Disclaimer for Calculator for oil enhanced App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Calculator for oil enhanced software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Calculator for oil enhanced apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Calculator for oil enhanced app.