How To Free Download and Guide To Install Camera 2 App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Camera 2 software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Camera 2 on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Camera 2 app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Camera 2 logo to start download
Q & A Of Camera 2 With Features & Using Method
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s or 80’s
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb “out of focus”/”depth of field” filter, and, as usual, it’s all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
– On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn’t work on the preview of my device why?
– Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn’t officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you’ve purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we’ll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don’t share, internet won’t be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it’s disabled by default and it’s optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Camera 2 Software
● Fixes various issues for Android 5.0
● Added some exif info for processed pictures
● Added GPS information to exif data (when enabled in the app)
● Better Japanese strings
● You can now swipe the effect bar to hide it
● Improving family transitions
● Made lines thinner by default in the Dark Novel and Taxi effects
● Localizing app name to Japanese
● Various fixes
Disclaimer for Camera 2 App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Camera 2 software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Camera 2 apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Camera 2 app.