How To Free Download and Guide To Install Camera Connect & Control App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Camera Connect & Control software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Camera Connect & Control on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Camera Connect & Control app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Camera Connect & Control logo to start download
Q & A Of Camera Connect & Control With Features & Using Method
This app is the reason why gps&wifi suddenly makes sense for your DSLR.
– Connect via wifi or usb
– View all pictures on the camera in a nice grid.
– Quick loading of jpg and raw files (CR2 and NEF).
– Directly share pictures from camera to other apps (like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook)
– Download complete files from camera
– Use Partymode to shoot pictures and show them immediately (tethered shooting)
– Cast pictures to your Chromecast
– Remote capture
– Video capture
– Connect your camera to the hotspot of your phone if no wifi is available
(Hint: use the same ssid/pwd-combination for your hotspot and you don’t
need to reconfigure your camera and chromecast when using the hotspot)
– set up your own photobooth by using your phone as screen or cast to a bigger screen
– see protected files
– Bulb Capture
– Focus Bracketing
Features of paid version:
– show Exif data (including gps-data)
– download Raw files
– bulk download, multi share, bulk delete
– filter current view (raw, jpeg, videos, protected files)
– all Lite features
– Liveview with Camera Control
– Photobooth with Liveview
– Partymode/Burstmode (shoot & show)
Currently compatible cameras
(Important: your mobile device must support usb-host-mode to connect to your camera via usb)
Sony cameras that have the ‘Smart Remote Control’ app, like Alpha 6300.
Important: update ‘Smart Remote Control’ on your camera before using this.
To update open ‘PlayMemories Camera Apps’ and select ‘Smart Remote Control’ from the list of apps.
D500 (Fw 1.20)
D600 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D610 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D850 (Fw 1.10)
D5200 (wifi using WU-1a)
D5600 (Fw 1.10)
D7100 (wifi using WU-1a)
D7500 (Fw 1.10)
EOS R (wifi)
EOS RP (wifi)
1Ds Mark III (wifi using WFT-E2)
1D X (wifi using WFT-E6)
1D X Mark II (wifi using WFT-E8)
1D Mark IV (wifi using WFT-E2 II)
5D Mark II (wifi using WFT-E4 II)
5D Mark III
5D Mark IV (wifi)
6D Mark II (wifi)
7D Mark II (wifi using W-E1)
REBEL T6i (wifi)
REBEL T6s (wifi)
REBEL T6 (wifi)
REBEL T7 (wifi)
REBEL T100 (wifi)
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Camera Connect & Control Software
* fix focus frame position on Nikon Z
* fix automatic connection to hotspot on Android 10
* refactored UI of connection screen to make it better understandable
* disable capture button while focusing to prevent problems with certain cameras
Disclaimer for Camera Connect & Control App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Camera Connect & Control software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Camera Connect & Control apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Camera Connect & Control app.