How To Free Download and Guide To Install CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones logo to start download
Q & A Of CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones With Features & Using Method
The app formerly know as “WHAALE FPV”.
This app features
• configurable flight data displays with 3D effect (further displays will be added in future updates of the app)
• toggle between drone perspective and ground perspective (smartphone camera) to check the surrounding during start and landing without taking off the goggles
• on-screen tutorials that will bring you up in the air faster
See http://fpv.whaale.com for a full documentation of the app.
The app can be downloaded for free and can be used for 5 minutes of flight time after each start.
To remove this restriction, please use the “Unlock” button in the app.
DJI Phantom 3 or newer is needed
In order to achieve the best results, we recommend using smartphones with 5 – 5.5″ displays with a very high resolution (at least Full HD = 1920 * 1080, better QHD = 2560 * 1440 pixels).
As 3D goggles you can use “google cardboard” compatible devices or any device that will hold your smartphone.
We recommend using devices that allow your smartphone camera to see outside – so that you can use the full potential of our app.
If the goggles support adjusting the distance between the lenses, it is easier to make them fit perfectly.
Please respect the rules/regulations/laws about flying with goggles that apply to the litchi country you are living in.
Some of the app images shown in the playstore are based on photographs made by Matt Pritchard and Sidharth Bhatia published on https://unsplash.com.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones Software
Fixed problem with SDK Registration
Disclaimer for CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the CAVU FPV for DJI GO 4 Drones app.