How To Free Download and Guide To Install CB Remote App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download CB Remote software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of CB Remote on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains CB Remote app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the CB Remote logo to start download
Q & A Of CB Remote With Features & Using Method
This app uses Bluetooth LE to connect your phone in remote mode to supported Canon DSLR Cameras.
1. Trigger instant shutter release.
2. Use headset button to trigger shutter button.
3. Delay timer shutter release.
4. Press and hold AF button.
5. Repeat(Intervalometer) mode (Experimental) – Take specified number of shots with specified interval in between shots.
6. Bulb mode – Take long exposure shots with in camera bulb mode.
7. Video recording mode.
1. Depending on manufacturer, device settings or other task manager app some android devices may kill long running background services aggressively. Please check device settings. Please test it properly before using repeat, bulb(Auto) or video(auto) feature.
2. This app uses wakelock in repeat, bulb(Auto) and video(auto) mode which will cause battery drain.
Supported Canon Cameras:
1. Canon EOS 6D Mark II
2. Canon EOS 77D
3. Canon EOS 800D/Rebel T7i
4. Canon EOS 200D/Rebel SL2
Note: This app should work with any Canon camera that supports canon BR-E1 bluetooth remote.
1. Set your camera’s bluetooth function to “remote” mode.
2. Clear existing bluetooth paired devices from camera bluetooth settings.
3. Set your camera to bluetooth pairing mode and then select you camera’s bluetooth name in the app to pair and connect.
4. Set your camera’s “Drive Mode” to “Self-timer/Remote” mode. This will be found in drive mode list along with single, continuous, timer… etc modes.
5. To use bulb mode set camera’s shutter speed to “Bulb”.
6. Keep camera in one shot mode to use the apps “Repeat” mode.
7. The app can run in background during Repeat, Bulb(Auto) or Video(Auto) modes.
Github – https://github.com/iebyt/cbremote
Contact – contact[at]iebyt.com
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of CB Remote Software
Disclaimer for CB Remote App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the CB Remote software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading CB Remote apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the CB Remote app.