How To Free Download and Guide To Install c:geo App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download c:geo software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of c:geo on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains c:geo app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the c:geo logo to start download
Q & A Of c:geo With Features & Using Method
– View caches on a Live Map
– Use Google Maps or OpenStreetMaps
– Search for caches by various criteria
– Log your finds online or offline
– Store cache information on your device
– Create and manage waypoints
– Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
– Import/Export GPX files
– Full support for trackables
– Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an existing account on geocaching.com or another geocaching platform (like Opencaching).
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a Trackable while posting a cache log.
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ (https://faq.cgeo.org) or consult the user guide (https://manual.cgeo.org).
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check https://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of c:geo Software
– Change: Caching of queries to live caches from geocaching.com
– New: Disable Google Maps autorotation by tap on compass rose
– New: Support other OSM based online map sources
– New: Allow starting WhereYouGo from cache detail’s main page
– New: Open images from cache detail page in separate task
– New: Show waypoint user note in waypoint popup
– Fix: Crash on moving data to SD card
– Fix: Crashes under special circumstances on map
– A lot more…see changelog in “About c:geo”
Disclaimer for c:geo App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the c:geo software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading c:geo apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the c:geo app.