How To Free Download and Guide To Install Chime Me Big Ben Free App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download Chime Me Big Ben Free software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of Chime Me Big Ben Free on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains Chime Me Big Ben Free app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the Chime Me Big Ben Free logo to start download
Q & A Of Chime Me Big Ben Free With Features & Using Method
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the full version because it allows you to choose 2 different Westminster chime sounds (Big Ben & mantle clock). Also choose 3 different types of ticking. Separate volume sliders for ticking and main volumes.
Other customers tell me this app helps them keep track of the time.
By the way, you won’t find any adverts in any of my apps. Why? I just think adverts are just plain annoying.
This app will work with the accessibility screen reader.
This app also contains a widget that allows you to mute and unmute the chiming with a single tap.
Here’s how to use and set up the app. If you need help please email contact me:
**** IMPORTANT: Before you rate this app, make it harder for Android to put this app to sleep based on the instructions from: https://www.geekdashboard.com/stop-android-killing-apps-background/
Using the widget:
The direction of the Big Ben icon indicates wether or not the chiming is active. Up means it’s active and upside down means it’s muted.
Using the app:
You will also see a Big Ben icon on the main screen of the app. The direction of the icon indicates the same as the widget.
Taping “Exit” will get you out of the app but the app will keep chiming if you have the Big Ben pointing upward.
Tapping “Settings” will get you to the “Setting” screen.
Tapping “Silent Periods” will get you to the “Silent Periods” screen.
The “Settings” screen has a volume slider and light bulbs that toggle between on an off. To hear the current app volume, tap the speaker icon next to the slider. This screen contains these settings:
Speak The Time: If it’s on, it app speaks the time on the quarters.
Big Ben Chimes: If it’s on you will hear the Big Ben Chimes on the quarters.
Short Tone: It it’s on, you will hear a short tone on the quarters.
Quarter After: If it’s on, the app chimes at 15 minutes after the hour.
Half Past: If it’s on, the app chimes at 30 minutes after the hour.
Quarter Before: If it’s on, the app chimes at 45 minutes after the hour.
Quarter After: If it’s on, the app chimes at on the hour.
Ok to chime even if media is playing: It it’s on, the app chimes even if you are watching a film.
Tapping “Main Menu” takes you back to the app home screen.
The “Silent Periods” screen allows you to set silent periods and schedule when those periods are active. 1 silent period can be set from this screen. The full version of the app allows up to 5 silent periods to be set.
Tapping “Main Menu” from this screen takes you back to the app home screen.
As tutorial example, we are going to set an overnight silent period between 21:30 and 04:30 in the morning.
1. Tap “Silent Periods” from the app home screen. The “Silent Periods” screen is displayed.
2. On line number 1, tap the numbers under the “Starting” column. A time picker is displayed.
3. On the outer ring of numbers, tap the “21” for the hours. The time picker will be ready for you to pick the minutes.
4. Tap 30 for the minutes, then tap “OK”. The time picker will disappear and you will see your chosen time on line 1 “Starting”.
5. Using steps 2 through 4 as a guide pick 04:30 for the “Ending” time. Since you entered an ending time less than the starting time, the app knows you selected an overnight silent period.
A screen with the days of the week is displayed with light bulbs that you can tap to turn off. When the bulb if off the app ignores the silent period set on the days you have turned off.
I hope you like this app.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of Chime Me Big Ben Free Software
Disclaimer for Chime Me Big Ben Free App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the Chime Me Big Ben Free software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading Chime Me Big Ben Free apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the Chime Me Big Ben Free app.