How To Free Download and Guide To Install CI TapKad NFC Edition App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download CI TapKad NFC Edition software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of CI TapKad NFC Edition on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains CI TapKad NFC Edition app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the CI TapKad NFC Edition logo to start download
Q & A Of CI TapKad NFC Edition With Features & Using Method
It is meant to be used together with CI LinKad, CI Attendance and CI Notification. CI LinKad links a contactless card or NFC tag to a person, while CI Attendance analyzes the attendance of all linked persons. CI Notification, on the other hand, sends personalized SMS to some or all linked persons, depending on configuration.
The NFC edition is perhaps the easiest to use. No reader is required. Just tap the card on the phone. The running cost is low if used together with LinKad NFC Edition, because both rely on the built-in NFC component of the phone for reading contactless cards or NFC tags. To read contact cards, CI LinKad USB-NFC Edition which requires a cheap contact reader of model ACR-38U PocketMate is recommended. Please refer to the product description of CI LinKad USB-NFC Edition for details.
Causal Idea is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage inflicted during and after the installation and use of the application.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of CI TapKad NFC Edition Software
* Automatically selects the previous databases.
* Lists users who have not tapped on the current day, to allow manual registration of those who forgot to bring their tags/cards.
* Launches app by tapping an NFC tag/card.
* Green and red colors to indicate successful and failed tap recordings respectively.
* Notification ringtone accompanies failed tap recordings.
Disclaimer for CI TapKad NFC Edition App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the CI TapKad NFC Edition software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading CI TapKad NFC Edition apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the CI TapKad NFC Edition app.