How To Free Download and Guide To Install CipherMail Email Encryption App on Windows PC 32/64bi & macOS
Here is the proper guide to free download CipherMail Email Encryption software for PC as an alternative to EXE/DMG. Also, the installation method with the best Android engine like Bluestacks mobile emulator or Nox Android APK App player. These engines are highly recommended to run the APK of CipherMail Email Encryption on Windows 10, 8, 7 (all edition), computers, desktops, laptops, and Mac.
- Download any emulator below. The official landing pages are below.
- Best free mobile emulators are here: BlueStacks.com and BigNox.com
- Download & open any on above and use Google ID as an Android device.
- Play Store contains CipherMail Email Encryption app. So easily took it
- Tap via the mouse on the install point below the CipherMail Email Encryption logo to start download
Q & A Of CipherMail Email Encryption With Features & Using Method
– S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280), email encryption and digital signing
– Can be used with the Android Gmail application
– Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
– Message and attachments are encrypted
– HTML email support
– Certificates are automatically extracted
– CRLs supported (LDAP and HTTP)
– Certificate trust lists (CTLs) for black/white listing certificates
– LDAP servers can be searched for certificates
– Can generate self-signed certificates for a ‘private-PKI’
– CipherMail for Android does not provide functionality to retrieve email. An existing Android mail application, for example Gmail, K9 or the default Android email client, should be used to retrieve the encrypted attached smime.p7m message.
– Clear signed digitally signed message can only be verified by opening the message as an .eml file from the sdcard. The complete message is required for validation. Existing mail clients however do not provide access to the complete message.
– The GET_ACCOUNTS permission is required to get the default sender address
– The READ_CONTACTS permission is required to lookup the recipients for the compose page
– Quick start guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-quick-start-guide.pdf
– Reference guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-reference-guide.pdf
For more information see https://www.ciphermail.com/android.html
For support contact us at email@example.com
Feedback on some reviews:
CipherMail is fully functional and has been tested on the Galaxy tab despite Mr Croucher negative and false claims. The reason he could not import the keys was that he didn’t understand the difference between private keys and certificates and kept on trying to import a .pfx file with the certificate import wizard (which is only for importing certificates, not keys).
Paula reported that she couldn’t find any certificates. CipherMail cannot “automagically” find all externally used certificates. There are three ways to get certificates for recipients: extracted from digitally signed email, manual import or, a certificate can be downloaded from an LDAP server.
About the integration of CipherMail and email clients. CipherMail registers itself as an application to handle S/MIME attachments (smime.p7m). If a mail application can download the smime.p7m attachment, it can be decrypted by CipherMail. Most Android email clients cannot be extended by external apps. Improved integration between existing email clients and CipherMail can only be done if the email client supports plugins.
CipherMail (formerly known as DJIGZO), based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, provides products for the protection of email. CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway is an open source centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts email at the gateway level.
Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, CentOS etc. A free ready to run Virtual Appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available.
What’s New Added On The Latest Edition Of CipherMail Email Encryption Software
Disclaimer for CipherMail Email Encryption App
Ksniffer.org is the not the owner of the CipherMail Email Encryption software. Also, Ksniffer.org is not doing an affiliation for it. The following properties such as the app, logo, trademarks & SS all are the owner is its honorable developer.
Even, we are not directly uploading CipherMail Email Encryption apps on our website. Every install will be started from the official software store of the CipherMail Email Encryption app.